Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Crohn's Disease Facts about Crohn’s Disease, including how it affects the body.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Philip J Elbaum DO
Dr. Philip J Elbaum, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with other offices in Camden, NJ and Reading, PA (and 1 other location). He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Gastroenterology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Philip J Elbaum has 4 locations
1011 Reed Ave Ste 300
Reading, PA 19610
1011 Reed Ave Ste 600
Reading, PA 19610
Book Online Now
Dr. Philip J Elbaum has the following 2 specialties
A gastroenterologist is a specialist in diagnosis and treatment of conditions involving the digestive/gastrointestinal (GI) tract. These doctors are experts on how food moves through the digestive system and is chemically broken down, with nutrients being absorbed and waste excreted. You might see this kind of doctor if you are experiencing any number of stomach issues, some of which might be severe diarrhea, irritable bowel syndrome, hemorrhoids, ulcers, acid reflux, Crohn's disease and more.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Philip J Elbaum has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
8 Years Experience
Philadelphia College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Philip J Elbaum Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Philip J Elbaum's office for more information.
1 Cooper Plz Camden, NJ : (856) 342-2000
401 Haddon Ave Camden, NJ : (856) 757-7967
1011 Reed Ave Ste 300 Reading, PA 19610
1011 Reed Ave Ste 600 Reading, PA 19610
Locations & Directions
Dr. Philip J Elbaum is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camden, NJ.