Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Alex Greninger
Dr. Alex Greninger, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Seattle, WA, with another office in Seattle, WA. His specialties include Clinical Pathology. He speaks English.
Dr. Alex Greninger has 2 locations
1959 NE Pacific St
Seattle, WA 98195
Book Online Now
Dr. Alex Greninger has the following 1 specialty
- Clinical Pathology
If you’ve ever provided a urine or blood sample, you’ve worked with a clinical pathologist — you probably just didn’t know it. They work behind the scenes in laboratories to examine bodily fluid specimens and detect substances or diseases. This means they're required to have a comprehensive knowledge of disease and what it looks like under a microscope.
They provide test results to your doctor, who then makes an informed decision about your diagnosis and the best treatment options for you. Without the work of clinical pathologists, doctors technically wouldn’t be able to diagnose patients as accurately as we can today. It's also worth noting that clinical pathologists are different from anatomical pathologists, who analyze tissue taken from a biopsy or entire infected areas as well as whole body parts.
University Of Washington Medical Center
Dr. Alex Greninger Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Alex Greninger's office for more information.
1959 NE Pacific St Seattle, WA : (206) 543-1140
825 Eastlake Ave E Seattle, WA : (206) 288-1400
Locations & Directions
Dr. Alex Greninger is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Seattle, WA.