Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Ann H Bui
Dr. Ann H Bui, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Ramon, CA, with other offices in Oakland, CA and Walnut Creek, CA . Her specialties include Anesthesiology. Dr. Bui is affiliated with Providence Willamette Falls Medical Center, Willamette Valley Medical Center and California Pacific Medical Center - California Campus. She speaks English.
Dr. Ann H Bui has 3 locations
2420 Camino Ramon Ste 270
San Ramon, CA 94583
275 W MacArthur Blvd
Oakland, CA 94611
1601 Ygnacio Valley Rd
Walnut Creek, CA 94598
Book Online Now
Dr. Ann H Bui has the following 1 specialty
Anesthesiologists are physicians who are trained to administer anesthetics, which are medicines used to block nerve sensation. Anesthesia can be either local to one specific part of a body, like a tooth, or regional to block feeling to a larger portion of the body, such as during an epidural for child birth. It can also be more general to block sensation to the entire body, resulting in unconsciousness.
Anesthesiologists assist in surgery by determining how much anesthesia is necessary and by monitoring the patient's level of responsiveness and vital signs throughout the procedure. The anesthesia specialist will also bring the patient out of anesthesia and then continue to monitor his or her vital signs post-operation.
Besides assisting in surgeries, anesthesiologists may also treat patients suffering from chronic pain.
Dr. Bui is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Riverside Methodist Hospital
Dr. Ann H Bui Accepts the Following Insurance
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net EPO - PureCare One Small Business
Locations & Directions
Dr. Ann H Bui is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Ramon, CA.