Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. John M Kiel
Dr. John M Kiel, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Lexington, KY. His specialties include Sports Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. John M Kiel has the following 1 specialty
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.<br>These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
Kaleida Health Buffalo General Medical Center
Dr. John M Kiel Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. John M Kiel's office for more information.
2195 Harrodsburg Rd Lexington, KY : (859) 323-6712
Locations & DirectionsUK HEALTHCARE, 2195 Harrodsburg Rd, Lexington, KY
Dr. John M Kiel is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Lexington, KY.