Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Guy S Dooley IV DO
Dr. Guy S Dooley IV, DO is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX, with another office in Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Guy S Dooley IV has 2 locations
5005 N Piedras St
El Paso, TX 79920
Book Online Now
Dr. Guy S Dooley IV has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Guy S Dooley IV is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Guy S Dooley IV Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Guy S Dooley IV's office for more information.
5005 N Piedras St El Paso, TX 79920
3551 Roger Brooke Dr Bldg 3600 Jbsa Ft Sam Houston, TX : (210) 916-3647
Locations & Directions
Dr. Guy S Dooley IV is similar to the following 4 Doctors near El Paso, TX.