Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cara L Moen MD
Dr. Cara L Moen, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Minneapolis, MN, with other offices in Duluth, MN and Duluth, MN . She has 6 years of experience. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Cara L Moen has 3 locations
2800 Chicago Ave Ste 250
Minneapolis, MN 55407
400 E 3rd St
Duluth, MN 55805
Book Online Now
Dr. Cara L Moen has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Cara L Moen has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Cara L Moen is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
6 Years Experience
University Of Minnesota Medical School
Graduated in 2012
Abbott - Northwestern - Allina Health System
Dr. Cara L Moen Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS MN BluePrint
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
HealthPartners - MN
- HealthPartners MN CentraChoice
- HealthPartners MN Distinctions II
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cara L Moen is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Minneapolis, MN.