Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jocelyn Tolentino has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Jocelyn Tolentino has the following 10 expertise
- Birth Control
- Child Birth
- Menstrual Pain
- Pap Smear
- Pelvic Exam
- Women's Health
Dr. Jocelyn Tolentino has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
There are no reviews for Dr. Jocelyn Tolentino yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Tolentino is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Prentice Women's Hospital
- University At Buffalo State University Of New York School Of Medicine & Biomedical Sciences
Suny Health Science Center/Brooklyn
Dr. Jocelyn Tolentino accepts the following insurance providers.
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- First Health PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsNORTHWESTERN MEDICINE PRENTICE WOMENS HOSPITAL, 250 E Superior St, Chicago, IL
Dr. Jocelyn Tolentino is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Chicago, IL.