Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Bilal G Rahim
Dr. Bilal G Rahim, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterloo, IA. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Bilal G Rahim has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Bilal G Rahim has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Bilal G Rahim has 1 board certified specialty
Dr. Bilal G Rahim is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Bilal G Rahim yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- St Georges University
University Of Connecticut Health Center
Dr. Bilal G Rahim accepts the following insurance providers.
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry IA PPO
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCedar Valley Medical Specialist, 3530 W 4th St, Waterloo, IA
Dr. Bilal G Rahim is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Waterloo, IA.