- 11 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
- 2 specialties
- 12 expertise
- 1 location
Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Susan F Lien has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Susan F Lien has the following 12 expertise
- High Cholesterol
- Blood Clot
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
11 Years Experience
Virginia Commonwealth University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2007
University Of Rochester Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsKAISER PERMANENTE RIVERSIDE MEDICAL CENTER, 10800 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA
Dr. Susan F Lien is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Riverside, CA.