Types, risks and benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for contraception, as well as the types of doctors who consult & perform insertion.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kimberly Nugent MD
Dr. Kimberly Nugent, MD is a Doctor primarily located in San Antonio, TX. Her specialties include Medical Genetics. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kimberly Nugent has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Kimberly Nugent Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kimberly Nugent's office for more information.
333 N Santa Rosa St San Antonio, TX : (210) 704-4708
Locations & DirectionsCHRISTUS SANTA ROSA CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 333 N Santa Rosa St, San Antonio, TX
Dr. Kimberly Nugent is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Antonio, TX.