Is Dr. Caroline E Yeager the right Doctor for you?
Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Caroline E Yeager has 2 locations
2150 Pennsylvania Ave NW
Washington, DC 20037
Book Online Now
Dr. Caroline E Yeager has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Caroline E Yeager has the following 10 expertise
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline E Yeager - Posted on November 27th, 2017
Dr. Yeager is a very caring, conscientious doctor who is a great listener and is able to explain things to me clearly and concisely. She has been extremely thorough in my skin checks. She calls in follow up to any procedures to make sure everything is going ok. I have complete confidence in her.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Caroline E Yeager - Posted on November 7th, 2017
7 Years Experience
Duke University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
George Washington University Hospital
Dr. Caroline E Yeager accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CareFirst BlueChoice Advantage
- CareFirst BluePreferred PPO
- CareFirst Maryland POS
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Caroline E Yeager is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Washington, DC.