Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Cristina Carpintero-Ramirez
Dr. Cristina Carpintero-Ramirez, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cleveland, OH, with another office in Hudson, OH. Her specialties include Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Cristina Carpintero-Ramirez has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Cristina Carpintero-Ramirez has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Cristina Carpintero-Ramirez has the following 3 expertise
University Hospital & Medical Center
Dr. Cristina Carpintero-Ramirez Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Cristina Carpintero-Ramirez's office for more information.
11100 Euclid Ave Cleveland, OH : (216) 844-3610
5700 Darrow Rd Ste 106 Hudson, OH : (330) 656-5911
Locations & Directions
Dr. Cristina Carpintero-Ramirez is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Cleveland, OH.