Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kareem Bannis
Dr. Kareem Bannis, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Scottsdale, AZ. He has 2 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kareem Bannis has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Kareem Bannis has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kareem Bannis - Posted on October 22nd, 2018
New to town trying to set up primary doctor, they scheduled me with Kareem Bannis. I taken back 20 minutes late. I was trying to explain my health and he stop me and told me I am out of time to go back in a week. I have never been to a doctor who cut me off after 5 minutes and did not hear my concerns. I an highly disappointed with this doctor and understand why others are frustrated from the reviews I see on this doctor. Honest opinion go elsewhere for a caring doctor because he doesn’t.
2 Years Experience
American University Of Antigua
Graduated in 2016
University of Alabama - Baptist Hosp
Dr. Kareem Bannis Accepts the Following Insurance
- We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information. Please call Dr. Kareem Bannis's office for more information.
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Kareem Bannis is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Scottsdale, AZ.