Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Aubrey Brink
Dr. Aubrey Brink, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Cincinnati, OH. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Aubrey Brink has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Aubrey Brink has the following 9 expertise
- Eye Exam
- Macular Degeneration
- Vision Issues
- Lasik Surgery
- Eye Pain
- Diabetic Retinopathy
Dr. Aubrey Brink has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Aubrey Brink yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsThe Christ Hospital, 2139 Auburn Ave, Cincinnati, OH
Dr. Aubrey Brink is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Cincinnati, OH.