- 3 years of experience
- Speaks English
- University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Jennifer Szeto
Dr. Jennifer Szeto, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Memphis, TN. She has 3 years of experience. Her specialties include Pediatric Emergency Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Jennifer Szeto has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Emergency Medicine
If your child ever becomes unstable and you rush to the hospital, a pediatric emergency medicine specialist will work to quickly diagnose the condition, start treatment and then continue to monitor symptoms until he/she is stable again. They are pediatricians specifically trained to handle medical emergencies and make quick decisions to treat infants and children.
They have experience treating allergic reactions, poisonings, trauma injuries from accidents and complications that arise from any chronic illnesses, congenital conditions, asthma or diabetes. They can also diagnose the source of severe symptoms like fever, seizures and trouble breathing to get parents more answers.
There are no reviews for Dr. Jennifer Szeto yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
3 Years Experience
University Of Tennessee Health Science Center College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2010
Case Western Reserve University
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsLe Bonheur Children's Hospital, 848 Adams Ave, Memphis, TN
Dr. Jennifer Szeto is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Memphis, TN.