Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Victoria Malkhasyan
Dr. Victoria Malkhasyan, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Fresno, CA. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Victoria Malkhasyan Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Victoria Malkhasyan's office for more information.
155 N Fresno St Fresno, CA : (559) 499-6500
Locations & DirectionsUCSF FRESNO, 155 N Fresno St, Fresno, CA
Dr. Victoria Malkhasyan is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Fresno, CA.