More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Bimal Chaudhari MD
Dr. Bimal Chaudhari, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pittsburgh, PA. His specialties include Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine. Dr. Chaudhari is affiliated with Magee-Womens Hospital of UPMC. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Bimal Chaudhari has the following 1 specialty
- Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine
The main responsibility of a perinatologists, also known as a maternal-fetal medicine specialist, is to treat, monitor and assist pregnant mothers through high-risk pregnancies. This includes high blood pressure, early labor and bleeding. They’re also able to identify birth defects and then recommend necessary treatments to support your baby before he/she is born.
Other reasons you may need to see a perinatologist during your pregnancy include diabetes, problems with a previous pregnancy or carrying twins. Having completed OB-GYN training, they’re experts on the female reproductive system with additional specialized training in un-routine pregnancies. So, whether you know you’re at risk going into your pregnancy or problems arise unexpectedly, perinatologists can help you.
Dr. Bimal Chaudhari has the following 4 expertise
- Congenital Anomalies
- Congenital Heart Disease
- High-Risk Deliveries
- Premature Infants
Dr. Chaudhari is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
- Boston University School Of Medicine
Dr. Bimal Chaudhari Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Bimal Chaudhari's office for more information.
300 Halket St Pittsburgh, PA : (412) 641-1000
Locations & DirectionsUPMC MAGEE WOMENS HOSPITAL, 300 Halket St, Pittsburgh, PA
Dr. Bimal Chaudhari is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.