Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Priya Kamath
Dr. Priya Kamath, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Camden, NJ, with other offices in Willingboro, NJ and Camden, NJ . Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Priya Kamath has 3 locations
651 John F Kennedy Way
Willingboro, NJ 08046
Book Online Now
Dr. Priya Kamath has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Priya Kamath has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Priya Kamath is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Cooper University Hospital
Dr. Priya Kamath Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Priya Kamath's office for more information.
1 Cooper Plz Camden, NJ : (856) 342-2000
651 John F Kennedy Way Willingboro, NJ : (609) 877-0400
401 Haddon Ave Camden, NJ : (856) 757-7967
Locations & Directions
Dr. Priya Kamath is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Camden, NJ.