Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Get the facts about menorrhagia, including the causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maia M Uli
Dr. Maia M Uli, DO is a Doctor primarily located in San Diego, CA. Her specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maia M Uli has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of disorders of the female reproductive system (gynecologist). Many physicians specialize in both of these fields in order to provide complete overall health services to women at every stage of life.
Dr. Maia M Uli has the following 10 expertise
- Pap Smear
- Women's Health
- Birth Control
- Menstrual Pain
- Child Birth
- Pelvic Exam
Showing 2 of 2
DR ULI IS AMAZING
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maia M Uli - Posted on May 17th, 2018
This is my first pregnancy, we couldn't have chosen a better doctor! My husband and I both love Dr. Uli, she is compassionate, informative, listens/answers all my questions and never rushes me out of an appointment. She also uses follow-my-health which is extremely helpful. If you are looking for an amazing doctor, look no further, Dr. Uli is the best!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Maia M Uli - Posted on September 26th, 2017
wish I would've never gone to my appointment. A doctor should be compassionate, luckily I have one that is but needed a last minute extra visit so was put with dr Uli. One of the worst doctors appointments I have had, it makes me sad to say this but there aren't many obgyns who truly care anymore. I would only give 4 stars based on spending time with the patient, cause she's not busy like my regular obgyn and there's a reason.
Dr. Maia M Uli Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
Blue Cross California
- BC CA California Care Small Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA California Care Large Group HMO
- Blue Cross CA Pathway X HMO
- Blue Cross CA Priority Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select HMO
- Blue Cross CA Select Plus HMO
Blue Shield California
- Blue Shield CA Access Plus HMO
- Blue Shield CA Bronze Full PPO 4500
- Blue Shield CA PPO
- Blue Shield CA Platinum Access+ HMO 25
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net CA HMO Employer Group
- Health Net CA HMO SmartCare
- Health Net CA HMO Whole Care Network
- Health Net CA Individual and Family PPO
- Health Net CA PPO
- Health Net SmartCare Large Group
- Health Net SmartCare Small Group
- Humana Choice POS
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Sharp Health Plan
- Sharp Health Blue Choice
- Sharp Health Gold Value
- Sharp Health Performance
- Sharp Health Premier
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsSHARP REES-STEALY MEDICAL GROUP, 16899 W Bernardo Dr, San Diego, CA
Dr. Maia M Uli is similar to the following 4 Doctors near San Diego, CA.