Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kinga Kiszko
Dr. Kinga Kiszko, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Richmond Hill, NY. Her specialties include Geriatric Medicine. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kinga Kiszko has the following 1 specialty
- Geriatric Medicine
A geriatric specialist is a physician who treats the elderly population and the conditions that most commonly affect them. These doctors have special training in the effects of aging on the body and mind of a patient.
Geriatric specialists treat common ailments faced by senior citizens, such as frailty, incontinence, memory problems, arthritis, senility, decreased functioning and more.
In addition, geriatric specialists keep abreast of the different medications that an elderly person is prescribed to treat their more complex health issues in order to decrease adverse side effects and avoid dangerous drug interactions.
Dr. Kinga Kiszko has the following 10 expertise
- Alzheimer's Disease
- EOL Care
- Dementia Testing
- Cognitive Issues/Testing
- Urinary Incontinence
Dr. Kinga Kiszko Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kinga Kiszko's office for more information.
8900 Van Wyck Expy Richmond Hill, NY : (718) 206-6000
Locations & DirectionsJAMAICA HOSPITAL MEDICAL CENTER, 8900 Van Wyck Expy, Richmond Hill, NY
Dr. Kinga Kiszko is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Richmond Hill, NY.