Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Sarah Marie Harnois
Dr. Sarah Marie Harnois, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, ME. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Showing 1 of 1
Self-verified patient of Dr. Sarah Marie Harnois - Posted on December 1st, 2017
I saw Dr. Harnois in absence of my normal PCP, and I am extremely please to have worked with this excellent physician. Dr. Hanois showed exemplary attentiveness in listening to and addressing my concerns, dedicating considerable time to hearing me describe my symptoms, asking followup questions, taking notes, conducting in-office tests, and using those inputs to methodically guide her down the path of diagnosis and treatment. The amount of time she spent seeing me was 5x that of my normal PCP, and this very much speaks to her thorough approach towards patient care. Additionally, her bedside manner is extremely respectful and compassionate, and she never had me feeling as though I was being judged or rushed during the visit. I presented great deal of medical information and concerns to Dr. Harnois during my visit, and she was able to deduce those inputs into a rational diagnosis and, most importantly, provided me with direction and confidence on how to move forward and improve my condition. I highly recommend Dr. Harnois to anyone seeking an extremely intelligent, caring and thorough PCP.
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsMAINE MEDICAL CENTER, 22 Bramhall St, Portland, ME
Dr. Sarah Marie Harnois is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, ME.