- Houston Methodist Hospital
- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Phillip A Kattchee MD
Dr. Phillip A Kattchee, MD is a doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. Their specialties include General Dentistry, Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery.
Dr. Phillip A Kattchee has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Phillip A Kattchee has the following 8 expertise
- Jaw Defects
- Dental Implants
- Tooth/Bone Loss
- TMJ Disorders
- Bone marrow inflammation (Osteomyelitis)
- Sleep Apnea
- Facial Nerve Pain (Trigeminal Neuralgia)
- Impacted Wisdom Teeth
Dr. Phillip A Kattchee Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Phillip A Kattchee
Dr. Kattchee graduated from the Ut Houston. Dr. Kattchee works in Houston, TX and specializes in General Dentistry and Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery. Dr. Kattchee is affiliated with Houston Methodist Hospital.