Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Connor P Burke MD
Dr. Connor P Burke, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Klamath Falls, OR. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Connor P Burke has 2 locations
3181 SW Sam Jackson Park Rd
Portland, OR 97239
Book Online Now
Dr. Connor P Burke has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Connor P Burke has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
Dr. Connor P Burke is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Ohio State University College Of Medicine
Ohsu Hospitals And Clinics
Dr. Connor P Burke Accepts the Following Insurance
- PHCS PPO
- PHCS PPO Kaiser
Locations & Directions
Dr. Connor P Burke is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.