Contact Lens Care
A complete overview of what you need to know about your contact lenses.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Shagun K Arora MD
Dr. Shagun K Arora, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Waterbury, CT, with another office in New Haven, CT. Her specialties include Ophthalmology. She speaks English.
Dr. Shagun K Arora has 2 locations
160 Robbins St
Waterbury, CT 06708
Book Online Now
Dr. Shagun K Arora has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the eye and are trained to treat eye diseases through both medical and surgical methods.
Some common conditions that ophthalmologists treat are cataracts, glaucoma, strabismus, diabetic retinopathy, macular degeneration and amblyopia. In addition, ophthalmologists can provide prescriptions for eye glasses and contact lenses and perform LASIK surgery and other corrective surgeries for refractive errors like myopia (near-sightedness), hyperopia (far-sightedness), astigmatism and presbyopia.
Dr. Shagun K Arora Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Shagun K Arora's office for more information.
160 Robbins St Waterbury, CT : (203) 573-7284
40 Temple St Ste 3A New Haven, CT : (203) 785-2020
Locations & Directions
Dr. Shagun K Arora is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Waterbury, CT.