Get the facts about epilepsy, including the different types, symptoms and causes of the condition.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Parkinson’s Disease Get the facts about Parkinson’s disease, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard H Ashby
Dr. Richard H Ashby, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Dallas, TX. His specialties include Neurological Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard H Ashby has the following 1 specialty
- Neurological Surgery
A neurological surgeon is a physician who surgically treats disorders of the nervous system, which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves.
In addition to treating trauma of the head and spine, these doctors also treat disorders like epilepsy, aneurysms, hydrocephalus, Parkinson's disease, multiple sclerosis, stroke, spinal disc herniation, and spinal disease.
Neurological surgeons can perform surgical procedures on the brain, such as stereotactic surgery, microsurgery, endoscopic surgery, stereotactic radiosurgery, and endovascular image guided methods.
Dr. Richard H Ashby has the following 7 expertise
- Brain Surgery
- Brain Tumor
Dr. Richard H Ashby has 0 board certified specialties
There are no reviews for Dr. Richard H Ashby yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
- University Of Texas Medical Branch School Of Medicine
Vanderbilt University Medical Center
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRichard Harlan Ashby Md, 8919 Vista View Dr, Dallas, TX
Dr. Richard H Ashby is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Dallas, TX.