Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Emily L Spangler
Dr. Emily L Spangler, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Birmingham, AL, with other offices in Birmingham, AL and Birmingham, AL . She has 9 years of experience. Her specialties include Vascular Surgery. She speaks English.
Dr. Emily L Spangler has 3 locations
2000 6th Ave S Fl 5
Birmingham, AL 35233
Book Online Now
Dr. Emily L Spangler has the following 1 specialty
- Vascular Surgery
Vascular surgeons treat and manage disorders in your veins, arteries and your lymphatic system to ensure blood circulation in your heart and in brain is the best it can be. They're well-versed on how your vascular system works with the rest of your body and they can treat conditions that may cause blockages or buildup.
They can perform many of the same diagnostic testing as interventional radiologists can, such as angiography and MRIs. In addition to diagnosis, they provide critical care and treatment for aneurysms, artery blockages and trauma injuries that involve your veins. They can also help patients manage diabetes, blood pressure and cholesterol as well as treat artery disease. Treatment for more serious cases might include bypass surgery or surgery to remove plaque.
Dr. Emily L Spangler has the following 5 expertise
- Vascular Malformations
- Diabetes Complications
- Varicose Veins
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
Dr. Emily L Spangler is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
9 Years Experience
University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Dartmouth Hitchcock Medical Center
Dr. Emily L Spangler Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Emily L Spangler's office for more information.
1530 3rd Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-4011
1802 6th Ave S Birmingham, AL : (205) 934-3411
2000 6th Ave S Fl 5 Birmingham, AL 35233
Locations & Directions
Dr. Emily L Spangler is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Birmingham, AL.