- 41 years of experience
- Speaks English
- State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Robert Knapp
Dr. Robert Knapp, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Pioneer, TN. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Robert Knapp has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.
He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
There are no reviews for Dr. Robert Knapp yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
41 Years Experience
State University Of New York Upstate Medical University
Graduated in 1972
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsRobert H Knapp MD, 370 Terry Creek Ln, Pioneer, TN
Dr. Robert Knapp is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Pioneer, TN.