Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Simon Clark DO
Dr. Simon Clark, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Baton Rouge, LA. His specialties include Medical Genetics. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Simon Clark has the following 1 specialty
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin, the traits that it presents in a patient and its pathway. This allows them to diagnose and treat each illness effectively.
Dr. Simon Clark Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Simon Clark's office for more information.
5000 Hennessy Blvd Baton Rouge, LA : (225) 765-6565
Locations & DirectionsOur Lady of The Lake Regional Medical Center, 5000 Hennessy Blvd, Baton Rouge, LA
Dr. Simon Clark is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Baton Rouge, LA.