Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Elliot Kurban
Dr. Elliot Kurban, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Jackson, TN, with another office in Lexington, TN. He has 20 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Kurban is affiliated with REGIONAL HOSPITAL JACKSON. He speaks English.
Dr. Elliot Kurban has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Elliot Kurban has the following 12 expertise
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Heart Attack
- Heart Block
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol
- Unstable Angina
Dr. Elliot Kurban has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 2 of 2
He is a young doctor with old fashiond values. He actually takes the time to talk to his paitents, listens to them and follows up even if he has to go past regular work hours. He is a very dedicated hard wroking individual. His office staff shows compassion and concern when caring for patients. Great care comes from great leadership. Sadly my insurance does not over this team so I am stuck in a situation that is not a delightful one for me. Those that get the privledge of seeing this team are blessed. Love Dr. Patel as well.
Dr. Kurban is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
20 Years Experience
American University Of Beirut
Graduated in 1997
Sparrow Health System
Dr. Elliot Kurban accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
- First Health PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- Qualchoice Statewide Network
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Elliot Kurban is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Jackson, TN.