Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Karim Ali
Dr. Karim Ali, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Austell, GA. His specialties include Emergency Medicine. Dr. Ali is affiliated with WellStar Kennestone Regional Medical Center and Emory University Hospital. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Karim Ali has the following 1 specialty
- Emergency Medicine
An emergency physician is a doctor who is an expert in handling conditions of an urgent and extremely dangerous nature. These specialists work in the emergency room (ER) departments of hospitals where they oversee cases involving cardiac distress, trauma, fractures, lacerations and other acute conditions.
Emergency physicians are specially trained to make urgent life-saving decisions to treat patients during an emergency medical crisis. These doctors diagnose and stabilize patients before they are either well enough to be discharged, or transferred to the appropriate department for long-term care.
Dr. Karim Ali has the following 3 expertise
Dr. Karim Ali is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Ali is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Dr. Karim Ali Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Karim Ali's office for more information.
3950 Austell Rd Austell, GA : (770) 732-4000
Locations & Directions, ,
Dr. Karim Ali is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Austell, GA.