A breakdown of the different kinds of chemotherapy and their potential side effects.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Lymphoma Lymphoma symptoms & the difference between Hodgkin's & Non-Hodgkin's.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kyle Wang MD
Dr. Kyle Wang, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Chapel Hill, NC. His specialties include Radiation Oncology and Hematology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kyle Wang has the following 2 specialties
- Radiation Oncology
A radiation oncologist is a physician who specializes in the use of nuclear medicine in diagnosing and treating cancer in a patient.
These doctors work in concert with other cancer specialists in order to determine the best form of treatment for a specific patient. Radiation oncologists are in charge of determining the correct dose of radiation to be used in treatments like radiotherapy and chemotherapy, as well as the appropriate amount of time that radiation should be administered in order to maximize the therapeutic benefits.
A hematology specialist is an expert in disorders of the blood, the blood forming organs and bone marrow. These doctors diagnose, treat and work to prevent diseases that affect the production of blood and its components, as well as the ability of the blood to perform its many functions, such as coagulation and carrying oxygen to the lungs and tissue.
Hematologists diagnose and treat blood disorders, such as anemia, hemophilia, leukemia, sickle cell anemia, deep vein thrombosis and pulmonary embolism.
Depending on the condition, hematology specialists may treat a patient with a blood transfusion, stem cell transplantation, bone marrow transplant, radiotherapy, anticoagulation therapy or medication.
Dr. Kyle Wang has the following 3 expertise
- Hodgkin's Lymphoma
- Radiation Therapy
- University Of Pittsburgh School Of Medicine
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Kyle Wang Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Kyle Wang's office for more information.
101 Manning Drive N.C. Cancer Hospital Chapel Hill, NC : (984) 974-8415
Locations & DirectionsUNC Hospitals Radiation Oncology, 101 Manning Drive N.C. Cancer Hospital, Chapel Hill, NC
Dr. Kyle Wang is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chapel Hill, NC.