- 8 years of experience
- Speaks English
- Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute
- 1 specialty
- 1 location
Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Roger Pottenat
Dr. Roger Pottenat, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Boston, MA. He has 8 years of experience. His specialties include Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. He speaks English.
Dr. Roger Pottenat has the following 1 specialty
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
There are no reviews for Dr. Roger Pottenat yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
8 Years Experience
Sri Ramachandra Medical College And Research Institute
Graduated in 2010
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsBoston Childrens Hospital, 300 Longwood Ave, Boston, MA
Dr. Roger Pottenat is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boston, MA.