Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maher Al-Safadi
Dr. Maher Al-Safadi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Philadelphia, PA, with another office in Blackwood, NJ. He has 6 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Maher Al-Safadi has 2 locations
245 N 15th St
Philadelphia, PA 19102
435 Hurffville Cross Keys Rd
Blackwood, NJ 08012
Book Online Now
Dr. Maher Al-Safadi has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Maher Al-Safadi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Maher Al-Safadi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
6 Years Experience
University Of Damascus
Graduated in 2012
Hahnemann University Hospital
Dr. Maher Al-Safadi Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Maher Al-Safadi's office for more information.
245 N 15th St Philadelphia, PA : (215) 762-1600
435 Hurffville Cross Keys Rd Blackwood, NJ 08012
Locations & Directions
Dr. Maher Al-Safadi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Philadelphia, PA.