Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura
Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Miami Beach, FL, with another office in Miami Beach, FL. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura has 2 locations
4300 Alton Rd
Miami Beach, FL 33140
Book Online Now
Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
- Universidad De Iberoamerica (Unibe)
Mount Sinai Medical Center
Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura's office for more information.
4300 Alton Rd Miami Beach, FL : (305) 674-2121
4300 Alton Rd Miami Beach, FL 33140
Locations & Directions
Dr. Manuel O Bello Segura is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Miami Beach, FL.