Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetes Diabetes facts and the differences between the different types.
- Diabetic Hyperlipidemia Get all of the facts about diabetic hyperlipidemia.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Diabetic Neuropathy Facts about diabetic neuropathy, including the symptoms and doctors.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Maria S Batoon Posadas
Maria S Batoon Posadas is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. Her specialties include Internal Medicine and Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism. She speaks English.
6369 E Tanque Verde Rd Ste 100
Tucson, AZ 85715
Book Online Now
Maria S Batoon Posadas has the following 2 specialties
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Endocrinology, Diabetes and Metabolism
An endocrinologist is a physician with extensive training in understanding, diagnosing and treating conditions related to the endocrine system. The endocrine system regulates the balance of hormones.
Conditions of the endocrine system involve an over-abundance, or deficiency of a certain hormone. While there is a range when it comes to the amount of a hormone that is deemed normal in a human, these specialists determine whether a person's amount of hormone is indicative of a health concern. Two conditions this specialist might treat are diabetes and obesity.
Maria S Batoon Posadas has the following 10 expertise
- Diabetes (Types I & II)
- Cushing Disease
- Addison Disease
- Gland Issues
Maria S Batoon Posadas is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 2 of 2
Self-verified patient of Maria S Batoon Posadas - Posted on November 12th, 2018
They have you sign a paper without any info on it then they add all the "extras" that you actually never had done. The dr made the mistake of handing me my file after she was done meeting with me on my first visit. That's where I read they had done all the extra blood work which never happened. After that I made my follow up appointment and they cancelled/rescheduled 4 times! Finally came back for my second appointment and the girl at the desk starts with "you owe money" when I explained I had already spoke with billing and they refunded me the money I paid already she rolled her eyes at me. The office is quite shady! Charging for procedures you dont have done. Then rude unprofessional staff. STAY AWAY!
Self-verified patient of Maria S Batoon Posadas - Posted on September 4th, 2018
Maria S Batoon Posadas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Maria S Batoon Posadas's office for more information.
6369 E Tanque Verde Rd Ste 100 Tucson, AZ 85715
Locations & Directions, ,
Maria S Batoon Posadas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.