Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre MD
Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Portland, OR, with another office in Portland, OR. Her specialties include Internal Medicine. She speaks English.
Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre has 2 locations
9155 SW Barnes Rd Ste 205
Portland, OR 97225
Book Online Now
Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre has the following 6 expertise
- Weight Loss
Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 3 of 3
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre - Posted on November 20th, 2018
I had a great visit with Dr. Van Havre. She was very attentive and she took time to help me understand what the results of my tests were. I really appreciated her thoroughness!
You are forewarned
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre - Posted on September 22nd, 2018
Run From This Doctor
Self-verified patient of Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre - Posted on March 29th, 2018
Worst medical appointment I have ever experienced. This doctor is cruel in how she speaks to you. She wouldn't listen and would not treat my medical problem. My encounter with this doctor was so bizarre. She seemed to have some other agenda than treating a patient. Must be nice to both get paid for and bill insurance for doing nothing.
Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
Regence Health Plans
- Regence OR Preferred Provider Network
- Regence WA Preferred Provider Network
Locations & Directions
Dr. Nathalie I Van Havre is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Portland, OR.