Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael G Braunsky
Dr. Michael G Braunsky, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Eau Claire, WI. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael G Braunsky has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Michael G Braunsky is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 1
I wonder how many other patients he has misdiagnosed.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Michael G Braunsky - Posted on August 11th, 2018
I went to see him because of chronic pain. He said (verbatim), "We feel the pain is all in your head". I left there crying. Fast forward 8 months and, after seeing another doctor, I found out I have Rheumatoid Arthritis. I wonder how many other patients he has misdiagnosed.
- Des Moines University
Dr. Michael G Braunsky accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Anthem Blue Access PPO
- Anthem Blue Preferred HMO
- Anthem Blue Preferred Plus POS
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Locations & DirectionsPREVEA HEALTH FAMILY MEDICINE, 617 W Clairemont Ave, Eau Claire, WI
Dr. Michael G Braunsky is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Eau Claire, WI.