Get the facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- High Blood Pressure Facts about high blood pressure; its causes and complications.
- High Cholesterol Facts about high cholesterol, including risk factors for getting it.
- Obesity Facts about obesity, including causes, risks & doctors who treat it.
- Pulmonary Embolism Facts about pulmonary embolism, including symptoms and risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Lindsay Edwards
Dr. Lindsay Edwards, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Houston, TX. Her specialties include Pediatric Cardiology. She speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Lindsay Edwards has the following 1 specialty
- Pediatric Cardiology
Pediatric cardiologists are pediatricians with additional, specialized, training in the heart health of your children. When infants are born with congenital heart disease or abnormal hearts, pediatric cardiologists get involved as soon as possible — sometimes before the child is even born.
Through specific testing, they can diagnose the problem and care for the child throughout their treatment, which could range from medication to surgery and transplants. Other heart conditions they treat include arrhythmias, heart murmurs, holes in the heart and viral infections that affect blood flow.
Baylor College Of Medicine
Dr. Lindsay Edwards Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Lindsay Edwards's office for more information.
6621 Fannin St Houston, TX : (832) 826-5642
Locations & DirectionsTEXAS CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 6621 Fannin St, Houston, TX
Dr. Lindsay Edwards is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Houston, TX.