Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Marina Post
Dr. Marina Post, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Palo Alto, CA, with another office in Palo Alto, CA. She has 7 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry and Child and Adolescent Psychiatry. She speaks English.
Dr. Marina Post has 2 locations
401 Quarry Rd
Palo Alto, CA 94304
Book Online Now
Dr. Marina Post has the following 2 specialties
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
- Child and Adolescent Psychiatry
Dr. Marina Post has the following 9 expertise
- Personality Disorder
- Mood Disorders
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Mental Illness
Dr. Marina Post is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
7 Years Experience
Baylor College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Dr. Marina Post Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Marina Post's office for more information.
401 Quarry Rd Palo Alto, CA : (650) 723-7704
2225 E Bayshore Rd Ste 200 Palo Alto, CA : (650) 329-9465
Locations & Directions
Dr. Marina Post is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Palo Alto, CA.