Get the facts about contraceptive implants, including how they work, the benefits and risks, and what types of doctors implant them.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Overactive Bladder Facts about overactive bladder (OAB): risk factors, symptoms & causes.
- Prostate Cancer Get the facts about prostate cancer, including the different types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Aaron J Pomajzl
Dr. Aaron J Pomajzl, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with other offices in Omaha, NE and Omaha, NE . His specialties include Urology. He speaks English.
Dr. Aaron J Pomajzl has 3 locations
601 N 30th St
Omaha, NE 68131
Book Online Now
Dr. Aaron J Pomajzl has the following 1 specialty
A urologist is a physician who specializes in diagnosing and treating conditions affecting the male reproductive system, as well as the urinary tracts of both males and females.<br>These doctors cover the kidneys, ureter, urinary bladder, adrenal glands, urethra, and the male reproductive organs which include the testes, epididymis, vas deferens, seminal vesicles, prostate and penis. Some common disorders that urologists treat are urinary tract infections (UTI), stress incontinence, benign prostatic hyperplasia, kidney stones, erectile dysfunction, kidney cancer, prostate cancer, testicular cancer, and cystitis. These urological specialists also perform vasectomies and vasectomy reversals.
Dr. Aaron J Pomajzl has the following 7 expertise
- Bladder Issues
- Urologic Emergencies
- Erectile Dysfunction (ED)
- Prostate Cancer
- Kidney Stones
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Dr. Aaron J Pomajzl Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Aaron J Pomajzl's office for more information.
601 N 30th St Omaha, NE : (402) 280-4669
601 N 30th St Omaha, NE : (402) 449-4560
7710 Mercy Rd Ste 202 Omaha, NE : (402) 498-6743
Locations & Directions
Dr. Aaron J Pomajzl is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.