Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Anum Abbas
Dr. Anum Abbas, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Omaha, NE, with another office in Omaha, NE. His specialties include Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Anum Abbas has 2 locations
601 N 30th St
Omaha, NE 68131
601 N 30th St Ste 5800
Omaha, NE 68131
Book Online Now
Dr. Anum Abbas has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Anum Abbas has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Creighton University Med Ctr
Dr. Anum Abbas Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Anum Abbas's office for more information.
601 N 30th St Omaha, NE : (402) 280-4180
601 N 30th St Ste 5800 Omaha, NE 68131
Locations & Directions
Dr. Anum Abbas is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Omaha, NE.