Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Mark S Umphrey II
Dr. Mark S Umphrey II, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Far Rockaway, NY, with other offices in Norton, MA and Norton, MA . He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Mark S Umphrey II has 3 locations
PO Box BJ
Norton, MA 02766
Book Online Now
Dr. Mark S Umphrey II has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Mark S Umphrey II has the following 6 expertise
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
Showing 1 of 1
My outstanding doctor Dr. Mark Umphrey
Self-verified patient of Dr. Mark S Umphrey II - Posted on May 3rd, 2018
Dr Umphrey has been my doctor for the past 3 years. He is the Best Doctor I’ve Had. He is professional, knowledgeable, friendly, kind & very interested in my care. I am so happy he came to Norton Medical. He is personable & compasinate. I highly recommend Dr. Umphrey. A++++. Thank you for being such a great doc. Ann Ludwig
7 Years Experience
University Of New England College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 2011
St John Episcopal Hospital
Dr. Mark S Umphrey II Accepts the Following Insurance
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Harvard Pilgrim ChoiceNet HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim HMO
- Harvard Pilgrim PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
Tufts Health Plan
- Tufts PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & Directions
Dr. Mark S Umphrey II is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Far Rockaway, NY.