More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Michael Ignat
Dr. Michael Ignat, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Brooklyn, NY, with other offices in Kingston, NY and Newburgh, NY . His specialties include Pediatrics. He speaks English.
Dr. Michael Ignat has 3 locations
266 North St Ste A
Newburgh, NY 12550
Book Online Now
Dr. Michael Ignat has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Michael Ignat has the following 5 expertise
- Pediatric Diabetes
Dr. Michael Ignat is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Maimonides Medical Center
Dr. Michael Ignat Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Michael Ignat's office for more information.
4802 10th Ave Brooklyn, NY : (718) 283-6000
1 Family Practice Dr Kingston, NY : (845) 338-6400
266 North St Ste A Newburgh, NY 12550
Locations & Directions
Dr. Michael Ignat is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Brooklyn, NY.