Get the important facts about acne, including the different types and what causes it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
Dr. Jay E Wolverton has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Jay E Wolverton has the following 10 expertise
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Biopsy
- Basal Cell
- Actinic Keratosis
Dr. Jay E Wolverton is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 1 of 2
Self-verified patient of Dr. Jay E Wolverton - Posted on August 17th, 2018
Dr. Wolverton is a wonderful doctor. Very caring and compassionate and thorough. His friendly demeanor and “bed side manor” make you feel comfortable and at ease. He listens and makes sure that all your questions are answered. He talks to you in a way so you understand in laments terms. I am 100% confident in his diagnoses and treatment.
University Of Illinois At Chicago
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Jay E Wolverton is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Chicago, IL.