Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Trevin M Hayman
Dr. Trevin M Hayman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Iowa City, IA, with another office in Des Moines, IA. His specialties include Diagnostic Radiology and Internal Medicine. He speaks English.
Dr. Trevin M Hayman has 2 locations
200 Hawkins Dr
Iowa City, IA 52242
Book Online Now
Dr. Trevin M Hayman has the following 2 specialties
- Diagnostic Radiology
Radiologists help doctors get a closer look at what’s happening inside your body. If your primary care doctor wants to investigate your symptoms further, they may refer you to a radiologist to get an ultrasound or x-ray. Some radiologists specialize in mammography and breast imaging, which is who you see when you need a mammogram. A Radiologist can also determine if bones are broken or fractured after any kind of accident.
Radiologists are trained to perform MRIs and CT scans, both of which are used to determine the presence of diseases or disorders and help your doctor properly diagnose you. They can detect anything from tumors, bleeding and infections to bone and muscle disorders.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.<br>These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
Dr. Trevin M Hayman has the following 5 expertise
- CT Scan
- PET Scan
- University Of Iowa Roy J And Lucille A Carver College Of Medicine
Dr. Trevin M Hayman Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Trevin M Hayman's office for more information.
200 Hawkins Dr Iowa City, IA : (319) 384-8114
1415 Woodland Ave Ste 140 Des Moines, IA : (515) 241-5995
Locations & Directions
Dr. Trevin M Hayman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Iowa City, IA.