Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at email@example.com if you have any additional information.
Get the facts about skin cancer, including the different types and symptoms.
- Gastric Cancer Facts about Gastric Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Triple-Negative Breast Cancer Facts about Triple-Negative Breast Cancer, including symptoms and treatment
- Bladder Cancer Facts about Bladder Cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Colorectal Cancer Facts about Colorectal cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Head and Neck Cancer Facts about head and neck cancer, including symptoms and treatment options
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Maurice Mccreary MD
Dr. Maurice Mccreary, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Capitol Heights, MD. He has 41 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Maurice Mccreary has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
41 Years Experience
Howard University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1972
United States Naval Medical Center
Dr. Maurice Mccreary Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Maurice Mccreary's office for more information.
501 Hampton Park Blvd Capitol Heights, MD : (301) 324-2832
Locations & DirectionsPrince Georges County Health Dept, 501 Hampton Park Blvd, Capitol Heights, MD
Dr. Maurice Mccreary is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Capitol Heights, MD.