Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi
Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Tucson, AZ. He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Mortazavi is affiliated with Northwest Medical Center, Carondelet Holy Cross Hospital & Health Center and Tucson Medical Center. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi has the following 7 expertise
- Weight Loss
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 4 of 27
Dr. Mortazavi - THUMBS UP!!
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi - Posted on February 15th, 2016
Have to start calling at 8 am to get an appointment that day, which means you are on the phone forever waiting in line. And at 8 am, many people are driving to work so can't call.... frustrating! Not a good system. Dr. Mortazavi is GREAT! I've referred others to him, and anyone I meet who has already seen him agrees with me that he's really good. Treats people well, is very patient, answers questions, makes suggestions, doesn't get upset if you mess up on good health care habits, etc. If he tells you to lose 30 pounds and you only lose 2, he will congratulate you on those 2 instead of focusing on the 28 you didn't lose, and will encourage you to keep trying.
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi - Posted on February 13th, 2014
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi - Posted on June 7th, 2013
Dr. Mortizavi has treated me for the last few years. He is a top notch doctor, regularly orders lab and other tests, and reviews the results over the phone, and then sends me a copy. He is very attentive to my symptoms, and actually reads my notes, responds appropriately, then follows through and checks on my results. I appreciate his care, understanding, excellence as a doctor, his easy to talk to manner.
I like the way Dr. Mortazavi takes time to listen
Self-verified patient of Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi - Posted on November 12th, 2012
Dr. Mortazavi is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
22 Years Experience
American University Of The Caribbean School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1996
Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Savings Plus of AZ
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- Health Net AZ PPO HSA
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana National POS
- Humana Tucson HMOx
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsCARONDELET MEDICAL GROUP, 6567 E Carondelet Dr Ste 555, Tucson, AZ
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi, MD - Family Medicine in Tucson, AZ, in this video.
Dr. Kayvaan M Mortazavi is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Tucson, AZ.