Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. David Trofa MD
Dr. David Trofa, MD is a Doctor primarily located in New York, NY, with another office in Charlotte, NC. His specialties include Orthopaedic Surgery. He speaks English.
Dr. David Trofa has 2 locations
New York, NY 10032
Book Online Now
Dr. David Trofa has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. David Trofa has the following 12 expertise
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Bone Fracture
- Knee Surgery
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
Dr. David Trofa Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. David Trofa's office for more information.
3959 Broadway New York, NY : (212) 305-5437
1915 Randolph Rd Charlotte, NC : (704) 323-2000
Locations & Directions
Dr. David Trofa is similar to the following 4 Doctors near New York, NY.