Get the facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults, including the different types and symptoms of each.
- Bipolar Disorder Facts about bipolar disorder, including different types and symptoms.
- ADHD Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD), including the different types and who gets them.
- Adult ADHD Facts about attention deficit hyperactivity disorder (ADHD) in adults.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- Schizophrenia Facts about schizophrenia, including the different types.
- Tardive Dyskinesia Facts about Tardive Dyskinesia, including symptoms and treatment
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Danica Denton
Dr. Danica Denton, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Phoenix, AZ. She has 4 years of experience. Her specialties include Psychiatry.
Book Online Now
Dr. Danica Denton has the following 1 specialty
A psychiatrist is a doctor with specific training in the diagnosis and treatment of mental illness.<br>He or she can not only provide the counseling necessary to both diagnose and treat a patient, but can also prescribe medication when needed. In some cases, a psychiatrist will only provide the medication and the counseling will be provided by another healthcare specialist, like a certified counselor or psychologist.
Like other doctors, psychiatrists employ diagnostic tools like CT scans and MRI in order to observe the structure and function of a patient's brain.
Once a diagnosis is made, these specialists may use behavior or cognitive therapy in order to address the patient's condition, or a multitude of other types of therapy, in conjunction with or in place of medication.
Dr. Danica Denton has the following 9 expertise
- Attention-Deficit/Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder
- Clinical Depression
- Manic Depressive Disorder
- Mental Illness
- Mood Disorders
- Personality Disorder
4 Years Experience
University Of Arizona College Of Medicine
Graduated in 2009
Monroe Carell Jr Childrens Hospital At Vanderbilt
Dr. Danica Denton Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Danica Denton's office for more information.
1919 E Thomas Rd Phoenix, AZ : (602) 933-1000
Locations & DirectionsPHOENIX CHILDRENS HOSPITAL, 1919 E Thomas Rd, Phoenix, AZ
Dr. Danica Denton is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Phoenix, AZ.