Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Patrick J Cimino Jr
Dr. Patrick J Cimino Jr, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Saint Louis, MO. He has 7 years of experience. His specialties include Pathology. He speaks English.
Book Online Now
Dr. Patrick J Cimino Jr has the following 1 specialty
A pathologist is a physician who specializes in the causes and paths taken by different diseases in order to accurately diagnose an illness.<br>Pathologists diagnose and determine the characteristics of a disease through the study of biopsies of diseased tissue or of bodily fluids. For example, a pathologist will look at a biopsy of a skin lesion in order to diagnose or rule out skin cancer. A pathologist will also look at a Pap smear in order to check for a gynecological cancer like cancer of the uterus.
In addition to determining the cause and development of a disease, these specialists also study the changes a disease makes to a body and the consequences of those structural changes.
Dr. Patrick J Cimino Jr has the following 3 expertise
- Tissue Biopsy
- Fluid Testing
- Blood Testing
7 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 2011
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & DirectionsWASHINGTON UNIVERSITY SCHOOL OF MEDICINE, 660 S Euclid Ave, Saint Louis, MO
Dr. Patrick J Cimino Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Saint Louis, MO.